Everything you always wanted to know about soaps, but were afraid to ask
As you may already know, Room 2046 offers a wide range of facial, hand and body soaps from all over the world. The commonality between them usually lies in the artisanal process of its production and the use of natural ingredients. With many to choose from, we've compiled a selection of our personal favourites, some classic heritage brands, and new spring additions to the apothecary collection. To view the collection of soaps and other bath products, click here.
- Combination of natural glycerin, coconut oil, castor oil, fresh herbs, pure essential oils
- All natural, non-irritant, suitable for all skin types
- Handmade, hand-cut, hand-wrapped
- Made in Jordan
- 100% olive oil soap
- Made in Jordan
Look forward to washing your hands each time.
- High in glycerin
- Contains poppyseed — great face exfoliant
- Made in New Zealand
It alludes to Rudyard Kipling's poem, "If." What more could one ask for from a humble soap?
- Speckles inside the soap are made with real oregano, renowned for its antiseptic and tonic properties
- Made in Italy
Like frolicking on Tuscan hills, in the shower...
- Contains natural avocado oil, rich in vitamins A, D, and E
- Infused with grapefruit essence for a refreshing boost
- Traditional Swedish composition of egg whites, rose water and glycerin
- Ideal for sensitive skin
Official soap of the Swedish Royal Family
- Triple milled soap with a powerful and invigorating fragrance
- Traditional family recipes originating as early as 1884 as warranted by the English Royal Family
- Scented with milk, oatmeal, vanilla, and vetiver
- Soothes and gently exfoliates irritated and itchy skin
- Handcrafted in Missouri, U.S.A.